Building Maintenance Services & Building Management
An ever growing division of Redwood is the Building Maintenance Services Department. Before calling a specialized contractor, call us! If we are already cleaning your building, we already have keys and codes. If needed we can perform many repair services in the evening in order to not disturb building tenants during their work day. A rate structure can be negotiated for hourly, monthly or by the job service.
The following are examples of maintenance duties we can perform:
Exterior and Interior Services
Roof and Gutter Cleaning
- Removal of tree and other debris that accumulate on roofs of some buildings that can clog roof drains and downspouts.
- Gutter cleaning.
Storm Preparation/Remediation Services
- Placing and removing sand bags before and after rain storms
- Parking lot drainage inspection. Make sure lot drains are clear of debris and functioning properly.
- Extracting water and placing air movers when leaks occur.
- Applying sealant, caulking and weather stripping as needed around doors and windows.
- Furnish and replace ceiling tiles damaged by leaks.
Hauling and Move Service
- Police and clean grounds of commercial building, apartments, etc... and haul away old furniture and heavy trash left near dumpster enclosures.
- Move office furniture from one building to another for clients with multiple locations (such as bank branches).
- Assist with inter and intra office moves.
Light Plumbing and Electrical
- Change lights and as needed, ballasts as needed.
- Repair or replace leaky faucets, toilets, etc...
- Supply and install new paper and soap dispensers as needed.
- Redwood currently provides facility management services for a number of properties. This is especially helpful for those building owners who live in another city and cannot be onsite to coordinate repairs and other services that might disturb building tenants. Let us do it for you!